7 Activities that your dog is going to thank you for summer
Table of Contents
- 1 7 to do Activities that your dog is going to thank you for summer
- 1.1 Eating with your dog.
- 1.2 Swimming with your puppy is always a good choice
- 1.2.1 Play treasure hunt with your puppy
- 1.2.2 Take a class together with your furry friend
- 1.2.3 One of the best ways to create a deeper connection between you and your dog
7 to do Activities that your dog is going to thank you for summer
Summer has arrived! And as we know, it’s the best time to go outside and have some fun with your puppy, nowadays there are a lot of Pet-Friendly places that you can go with your pup. We’re gonna give you some tips to keep in mind before going outdoors with it, and some funny and enjoyable activities for your dog this summer.
Eating with your dog.
There are pet-friendly restaurants for your dog where you can buy him a NY strip, a brew, or his favorite dish. If your dog likes to run and play, keep him close to you, some restaurants, as a rule, doesn´t like dogs messing around.
Swimming with your puppy is always a good choice
If your dog likes water, take it to the beach or a pool. He isn’t going to only have fun splashing in the water but also exercise, he may benefit from a life vest too, you can swim together or let it swim alone, but always watch over him just in case.
Play treasure hunt with your puppy
It’s the best activity for you and your pet to get outdoors and explore nature, it likes to find stuff, and you can use your dog’s favorite treats or items, hide them and then let him do what he likes best (maybe it will need some training for)
Take a class together with your furry friend
There are many of courses where you can bring your puppy with, it could be training or Yoga class, any class you can enjoy with your puppy it’s a good idea.
Eat ice cream and pet ice cream
Summer is the best time to go out and have some ice cream, right? However your doggy likes to have something cold in these hot days too! You can prepare for yourself an ice cream recipe for dogs with fruits they do eat (our ice creams are not healthy for dogs.)
Go Camping with your puppy
Explore nature and go camping with your family is a great experience but with your pet at your side it becomes a better one! Bring with you some food, water dishes, and a crate if your dog usually wanders at night to keep him safe in, and don’t forget your doo-doo bags in case.
Tips to have in mind before going out with your puppy
- Don’t go outside in the hottest part of the day because your dog’s paws are sensitive.
- You and your pet should always wear sunscreen if you are going to go outside for a long period of time.
- Take special attention if your puppy is a pug or bulldog because dogs with short muzzles tend to find hard to breathe and are more prone to heatstroke.
- When people leave their dog’s presents, the places are less likely to remain pet-friendly so do not forget your doo-doo-bags and pick-up after your dog’s pooch.
- Make sure to bring water with you because your dog should always be well hydrated.
- One of the best ways to create an even deeper connection between you and your dog
One of the best ways to create a deeper connection between you and your dog
Summer is a great time to practice new sports with your furry friend, keep in mind that hot can be bad for him that’s why it´s better practicing sports at dawn or in the sunset, there are many options to practice a sport with your dog and you should choose the most suitable for, we recommend you these ones:
– Agility: It is a growing dog sport in the United States, with over 1 million entries to the AKC´s Agility Program each year. Ii is ideal for small dogs because they tend to be more agile, this sport is about to navigate an obstacle course with strong concentration and speed.
– CaniCross: This one is about running with our dog. It is funny, healthy and you’ll love it.
– Doga: In addition to helping them relax and improve their health, Doga will make your relationship take hold.
Related: Dog Training Tools
Wherever you decide to do this summer make the most of it by bringing along your puppy on your adventures, enjoy this amazing time with him!
What are the most funny summertime activities you do with your dogs?