Our 6 Inch Jumbo Bully Sticks are all-natural dog treats made out of 100 Percent free range grass fed Colombian cattle. These beef stick treats are made from the Bull pizzle, hand selected and dehydrated at our plant to perfection, cut, inspected and packed.
THE BULLY STICKS CRAZE – ARE THEY GOOD FOR YOUR DOG ?
As a pet owners, we are always thinking of new ways to surprise our four-legged friend. If you are anything like us, you might want to buy a new dog chew for Buddy. Or you just want to save what’s left of your shoes. In either case, you can’t do wrong if you choose bully sticks.
While most dogs are crazy about them, you might be wondering if they are a healthy treat for your beloved pet. Well, don’t worry. I’m here to unravel the mystery behind these tasty sticks.
What are Bully Sticks ? Dehydrated Bull Pizzle.
Are They Safe though ? To find the answer lets first see how Bully Sticks are made in our Production Plant:
First, the bull’s private parts are cleaned, hung, and stretched. Then they get dried, oven baked or smoked. The result is a 40-inch long stick, which is then cut into smaller pieces – usually 6” or 12” to suit different dog breeds. You may also have seen our other bully stick shapes like the braided Bully Stick, Twisted Bully Stick, Double Knotted Bully Stick, Curly Bully Stick, Bully Stick Pretzel or Ring Bully Stick.
The conclusion is that bully sticks are a single-ingredient dog treat, which consists only of 100% beef. There are no preservatives or artificial ingredients added during the production process.
You can safely give these treats to your pet and watch him devour them with joy.
Bully sticks are not only an excellent choice for your pet because they are yummy (according to some dogs I know), but they also have many health benefits for your loyal companion. Let’s see what they are:
Your dog can’t complain of a toothache, that’s for sure. But he could be hurting without you noticing anything out of the ordinary because all animals hide their pain well.
If you think that bad teeth can’t be a serious issue for your dog health, think again. Dental problems might lead to life-threatening infections if you don’t detect the problem on time. That’s why it’s imperative that you take a good care of your pet teeth.
Bully sticks and brushing your dog’s teeth regularly can help you do that.
Since these healthy dog treats are tough and don’t break easily, your dog will spend a significant time chewing on them, which will strengthen the teeth. Moreover, the mechanical chewing motion reduces the build-up of plaque and tartar and cleans the teeth thoroughly.
That’s not all. Using these healthy treats as a dog chew prevents gingivitis, bleeding, loose or decay teeth.
Even though dogs are considered omnivore animals, they still need a lot of protein in their diet. Since bully sticks are made of 100 % beef, they contain around 86% animal protein and only about 3% of fat. Most of these treats also contain essential mineral and vitamins for your dog’s optimal health such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorous.
The high protein and the low-fat make these natural dog treats a healthy choice for any dog, especially if they have a weight problem.
Nevertheless, moderation is necessary. An average 6-inch stick would have around 90 calories or about 10% of the daily requirement for a 50-pound dog. Take that into account and don’t overindulge your pet, no matter the sad puppy eyes begging for just one more.
Unlike a rawhide dog chew, bully sticks are easier to digest because they are made of natural ingredients and contain only beef. They break down completely once in the stomach of your pet, and the risk of a blockage is almost non-existent. These natural dog treats also don’t contain any bones, so there is no danger of a sharp bone piece getting stuck in Roxy’s the stomach.
But keep an eye on your pet while he is chewing on his treat and take it away when it gets small enough to pose a choking hazard.
Think about your dog preference. Is he a zealous chewer? Then pick an extra thick bully stick or Super Can MegaMonster Bully Sticks. Your pooch likes to take things slow? Choose a Junior Thin Bully Stick.
My point is that bully sticks come in all kinds of shapes to suit the personality of your dog, and they could be suitable even for puppies as long as they are old enough and can chew hard food.
If you are not sure which bully sticks to choose, I can advise you to take a look at the Super Can Bully Sticks
- 1-NATURAL PRODUCT- Made from the Finest Free Range Grass Fed Cattle Beef, our dog chews are 100% Natural which means no hormones or GMO’s are used
- 2-EXCELLENT RAWHIDE ALTERNATIVE FOR DOGS- Free of chemicals and preservatives with High Proteins and Low in Fat, these beef sticks are a healthy and delicious treat.
- 3-HEALTHY TEETH & GUMS – 100% Digestible with High Vitamins and Proteins, Bully Sticks will keep your Dogs teeth White by removing plaque while promoting the strengthens of the gums. Bully Sticks help you dog have an overall enhanced oral health
- 4-DELICIOUS TASTE – Gourmet dog treats, carefully hand chosen and slowly baked to perfection, our dog supplies are the best bully sticks to keep your dog occupied for many hours.
- 5-DOG TREATS SIZE: Our Bully Sticks come in all sizes and for all Dog Breeds. For smaller dogs and less aggressive chewers we recommend 3-inch Bully Bites, or any of our Junior Thin Bully Sticks packs. Medium size dogs we recommend our 6-inch Regular Bully Sticks or any of our 12-inch bully sticks sizes.
Bully sticks last longer when compared to other dog chews because they are made of dried beef, and your dog can’t chew through them very quickly. Of course, it all depends on what kind of dog you have at home, but a single stick can last from a few hours to a few days it all depends on the Chewing Power your dog has.
Another thing to consider is that these healthy treats for dogs have a long shelf life – around 36 months. You might think that this is impossible without any artificial supplements, but you’re wrong. The sophisticated production process removes all moisture from the beef and ensures that it will last for years if it’s stored properly. So, don’t forget to read the storage instructions on the package carefully.
- Tough and durable: *( few hours to a few days)
SuperCan Bully Sticks for All Dog Sizes and Breeds
6-inch Junior Thin Bully Sticks
- PERFECT BULLY STICKS FOR SMALL DOG BREEDS
- Display: 15 Pack (4.23 oz) 25 Pack (8.5 oz)
6-inch Prime Bully Sticks
- REGULAR or STANDARD SIZE BULLY STIKS FOR ALL BREEDS.
- Display: 10 Pack (7.4 oz) 18 Pack (13.3 oz) 25 Pack (18.50 oz)
- GOURMET DOG CHEWS
- NO CHEMICALS – NO COLORS – NO SEMLL
6-inch JUMBO Bully Sticks
- FOR MEDIUM AND LARGE DOGS
- Display: 10 Pack (12.34 oz)
- Long Lasting (Depending on your dogs Power)
- PREMIUM BEEF – FREE RANGE – GRASS FED
3″ Bully Bites [ 2 Lb ]
- SMALL DOGS FAVORITE SNACK
- 3″ MINIMUM BULLY STCIK SIZE
- BITES ARE THE FIRST OR LAST PART OF THE BULLY STICK, USUALLY THEY VAVE A WHOLE WHERE THE BULLY WAS HANG
- YUMMY TREATS FOR SMALL DOGS
3- 4 inch Shorty Bully Sticks
- OUR 3-4″ SHORTY BULLY STICKS IS A GOOD CHOICE FOR SMALL OR MEDIUM SIZE DOGS
- Display: 30 pc Bully Sticks ( 10.58 oz)
- MIX BULLY STICK THICKNESS
4 – 5 inch Bully Sticks [1 LB]
- Display: 40-50 pc BULLY STICKS (1 Pound)
- CHEWS FOR ALL DOG SIZES
- ALL NATURAL
- ALL PREMIUM
- ALL YUMMY
- THICKNESS MIX